Available Candidates (Project Manager/J2EE Developer/Manual Tester/QA Mobile tester/J2EE/QA)

hot list of available consultants

Aug 8, 2012, 11:45:21 PM8/8/12
Below is the list of our available consultants for your requirements.
Please let me know if you have any good opportunities for my consultants (Contract: Corp2Corp only).
Marketing Consultant Role Exp Skills Current State Preferred State Rate Cap Visa
Namrata Jadav Project Manager 16 Project Management Detroit,MI va,mi,nj,pa,ny,ma,DC 65 EAD
Shilpa Malpani J2EE Developer 6 Java/j2ee HARTFORD CT hartford,CT 50 EAD
Sneha Gupta QA Tester 7 Manual Tester Atlanta GA Atlanta GA 50 EAD
Namita Jain QA Tester/Mobile 6+ Mobile /QA Tester Atlanta GA Atlanta GA 50 EAD
Sumitra Devan Business Analyst 7 Oracle/sql Santa Clara, CA Bay Area 60 GC
Deblina PAL QA Tester 6 QA Newjersy NJ,NY 50 EAD

Thanks

Martin
Alpha Synoposys
586-797-0503
586-932-6434(f)
mar...@alphasynopsys.com
www.alphasynopsys.com

| IBM | SAP | ORACLE | INTEL | SALES FORCE |
|USA|INDIA|

# 166 by INC500 2011 Magazine
#Detroit Chamber of Commerce
# AITP