You do not have permission to delete messages in this group
Copy link
Report message
Show original message
Either email addresses are anonymous for this group or you need the view member email addresses permission to view the original message
to Pklro
Hi there, once I'm on your email list, I can download and test your app. I would hope you are able to do the same, as I just need 1 more tester to meet my 12 tester requirement (and my app is essentially just download and open--pretty easy). I would have to add your email address to my list before you can download.
Greg Buck
unread,
Oct 9, 2026, 5:05:29 PM (11 hours ago) Oct 9
Reply to author
Sign in to reply to author
Forward
Sign in to forward
Delete
You do not have permission to delete messages in this group
Copy link
Report message
Show original message
Either email addresses are anonymous for this group or you need the view member email addresses permission to view the original message
to Pklro
You are on the list now, I don't see the links to your app but if you post I will join asap and help test!