Groups
Groups
Sign in
Groups
Groups

Pklro

Conversations
About
Send feedback
Help
Privacy • Terms
Group path
Pklro
Contact owners and managers
1–4 of 4




Mark all as read
Report group
0 selected


Chris Perez's profile photo
Chris Perez
12:01 PM
Requested to join, can download app and test
Hi there, once I'm on your email list, I can download and test your app. I would hope you are
unread,
Requested to join, can download app and test
Hi there, once I'm on your email list, I can download and test your app. I would hope you are
12:01 PM

Focus lion's profile photo
Focus lion, Greg Buck2
12:14 AM
Hello
I joined the google group, added your email to my test list, and added myself as a tester. I dont see
unread,
Hello
I joined the google group, added your email to my test list, and added myself as a tester. I dont see
12:14 AM

Greg Buck's profile photo
Greg Buck
Oct 6
Added markdenis.dev@gmail.com, arosse@gmail.com
Feel free to leave your links here and I will test your app back.
unread,
Added markdenis.dev@gmail.com, arosse@gmail.com
Feel free to leave your links here and I will test your app back.
Oct 6

Greg Buck's profile photo
Greg Buck
Oct 6
12 person closed test for pklro
I need 12 testers for my app for the closed test phase. Here are the links. Drop me your email and I
unread,
12 person closed test for pklro
I need 12 testers for my app for the closed test phase. Here are the links. Drop me your email and I
Oct 6

Search
Clear search
Close search
Google apps
Main menu