Branded & Un-branded Ladies Fashion Pakistani Suits

Khurrum Kamaal

Oct 15, 2010, 11:21:51 AM10/15/10
to garment...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Ours is a trading company dealing in all types of apparel, garments and textile made-ups in Pakistan.

We belong to Karachi city from where we are also in a position to supply stitched and un-stitched ladies fashion suits from the collection of Alkaram, Lakhani, GulAhmed, Sana Safinaz, Firdous Collection, Swiss Voile, etc. These are among the famous brands which are very well known and popular with good demand WorldWide these days. Also we can supply you export standard readymade high fashion and stylish designer suits in exclusive variety.

If you are interested in expanding your business with these varieties, please let us know so that we may send you more details. We are sure that you will get very good results and response from your customers.

To start with, we are also ready to supply you smaller quantities by post of any number of pieces just for you to test and try your market and later on you can let us have your order on the basis of which your customer liked the most. This is just with the intention of starting business with you on long term and on regular basis.

Please visit: http://www.pkgarments.com/offers/branded-un-branded-ladies-fashion-suits to see pictures.

Thank you and best regards

Khurrum Kamaal
FIRST CHOICE INTERNATIONAL