Brain aneurysm and weightlifting

fush...@gmail.com

Jul 26, 2022, 6:05:47 PM7/26/22
to PKD
Hi all,

My husband did a brain MRA recently and he might have a 1.5mm aneurysm. His nephrologist asked him to make an appointment with a neurologist. The nephrologist said the neurologist will probably order a follow-up MRA in a few months to see if there is any changes. There is no emergency for now.

I am worried that his weightlifting exercise might cause rupture of the aneurysm. The appointment with the neurologist is in a few months. Anyone here is familiar with PKD brain aneurysm? Should he stop doing weightlifting before seeing the neurologist?

Thank you,
Tina

Diane Smith

Jul 27, 2022, 1:30:08 PM7/27/22