Did anyone had experience with this

Lucia.chamrazova

Feb 24, 2022, 9:37:22 PM2/24/22
to pkd...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

A month ago I ended up in the hospital. I had pains on my belly. Kidney or liver, hard to say but the pain were not the reason going to hopsital. It wasn’t something major.
I had fevers 38 and up to 39 and panadol helped but the fevers were coming back. I became dehydrated after few days so I went to hospital.
The fevers finally stopped after 12 days when I was on various antibiotics because they could not find any reason why I have inflammation in my body.
Ct scans, X rays….

While I was in the hospital taking all the IV fluids my belly had enlarged. I could tell that I have lots of water around my cysts. Normally when I lie down you can see all the cysts like a balls. With this water I can’t see them.
They wanted to remove the water( they suspect that my cysts broken) but they decided not to do it as it would be dangerous operation.

Now, I am home, finished all my antibiotics.
I was expecting that the water from the belly will slowly disappear but it has been 2 weeks now and it is still there. I guess some of it dissolved in the body already because I can walk now. Before I was not able to cary this belly around.
Does anyone has experience with this??
Will it dissolve with a time??

Thank you.
Lucia

Odoslané z iPhone
Lucia Chamrazová

Diane Smith

Feb 28, 2022, 2:13:10 PM2/28/22
to pkd...@googlegroups.com
I had water or blood around my liver cysts shortly after my liver resection. I learned that Cipro was an antibiotic developed that would cross thee cyst barrier.

I got an MRI with gallolidium this was a long time ago. After my hospitalization I returned to the Mayo Clinic in Rochester MN

Sent from my awesome Blue iPhone 13

~Diane

> On Feb 24, 2022, at 4:37 PM, Lucia.chamrazova <lucia.ch...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,

Lucia.chamrazova

Feb 28, 2022, 3:40:35 PM2/28/22
to pkd...@googlegroups.com
Hi Diane,

What you mean by Cipro crosssing the cyst barrier?
I am also going for gallium scan next week to find out what happened because no one knows 🤷‍♀️

Thanks,
Lucia

Odoslané z iPhone
Lucia Chamrazová

> On 1 Mar 2022, at 06:13, 'Diane Smith' via PKD <pkd...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>
> I had water or blood around my liver cysts shortly after my liver resection. I learned that Cipro was an antibiotic developed that would cross thee cyst barrier.
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pkdiet/1E293561-7DE2-4B9D-99F7-6B8797C5C1E4%40mac.com.

Diane Smith

Feb 28, 2022, 11:42:26 PM2/28/22
to 'Diane Smith' via PKD
dear Lucia’’,
cipro is the one antibiotic that was developed that crosses over the barrier of cysts. it canimpenwtrate cysts that have become infected but be cautious as auditory hallucinations can occur

diane
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pkdiet/CD0BBB97-EAE6-4545-92A7-070D45BB94A7%40gmail.com.

Diane Smith

Feb 28, 2022, 11:47:16 PM2/28/22
to 'Diane Smith' via PKD
dear Lucia’’,
cipro is the one antibiotic that was developed that crosses over the barrier of cysts. it canimpenwtrate cysts that have become infected but be cautious as auditory hallucinations can occur

diane

> On Feb 28, 2022, at 10:40 AM, Lucia.chamrazova <lucia.ch...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pkdiet/CD0BBB97-EAE6-4545-92A7-070D45BB94A7%40gmail.com.

anthony...@fastmail.co.uk

Mar 1, 2022, 3:13:43 AM3/1/22
to pkd...@googlegroups.com
This class of drug passes through most body tissue*
The protocol here in France is that a blood test identifies the type of infection and targets it with the right drug. When it is within, hiding, yet still otherwise apparent, this class of drug is employed. The caveat is they are very strong and not particularly kidney-friendly, or friendly. monitoring is essential.
My preferred one is Bactrim. Yet it seems to suit me on those now extremely rare internal infections of bacteria.
*
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK513232/

All the best Michael

Cavalier de l'iPad:
 “ Every moment happens twice : Inside and Outside ..and they are two different histories ..!
Carpe diem🌀

anthony...@fastmail.co.uk

Lucia.chamrazova

Mar 1, 2022, 3:46:31 PM3/1/22
to pkd...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Diane,
I didn’t know that.
So if there is cyst infection this is the best antibiotics for it.
Thanks Diane!

Lucia

Odoslané z iPhone
Lucia Chamrazová

Diane Smith

Mar 1, 2022, 5:41:05 PM3/1/22
to 'Diane Smith' via PKD
Yes that’s what i”ve been told

Diane

Lucia.chamrazova

Mar 1, 2022, 10:41:13 PM3/1/22
to pkd...@googlegroups.com
Thank you!!
That is exactly what I am doing because I got 3 different antibiotics.

Thank you
Lucia

Odoslané z iPhone
Lucia Chamrazová