Re: [Polycystic Kidney Disease PKDiet] Digest for pkdiet@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Michael Anthony

Aug 13, 2022, 2:41:30 AM8/13/22
to pkd...@googlegroups.com
That was what the Swiss group worked out, that and having had or have hepatitis B; then there are genetic markers.

So it is not peanuts but the fungus carried on them. Mainly African ones.

My liver seems fine. I do now and then enjoy peanuts so I will be aware. My DNA test algorithm states I have a high probability of peanut allergies and also peaches. I read that having eaten some peanuts and had moved on to a peach!

All the best Michael

Cavalier de l'iPad:

If you could really accept that you weren't ok, you could stop proving you were ok. If you could stop proving that you were ok, you could get that it was ok not to be ok. If you could get that it was ok not to be ok you could get that you were ok theway you are. You're ok, get it?

Warner.
Carpe diem🌀

On 13 Aug 2022, at 8:30 am, pkd...@googlegroups.com wrote:

Diane Smith <smith...@mac.com>: Aug 11 10:07PM -1000

Peanuts when I used to work in oncology we found out that those with liver cancer had an infinity for peanuts

Also peanuts even organic gets a fungus on it and that affects it

Sent from my awesome Blue iPhone 13

~Diane