PLD and deep breath

Michael Anthony

Aug 11, 2022, 3:22:00 PM8/11/22
to Michael Anthony 1
When going through an MRI scan looking for emphysema an X-ray had picked up months back, after Covid, with a doctor on his computer screen and I saw my PLD liver for the very first time. Small groups of cysts, yet quite contained.
Anyway, I have been taking vitamin A for emphysema for a few months. As there was no sign of it on the MRI, I am happy it may have worked, yet anyway, it is not there!

All the best Michael

Cavalier de l'iPad:

"If it's true that we're all from the center of a star, that every atom in each of us is from the center of a star, then we're all the same thing, and even a Coke machine or a cigarette butt on the street in Buffalo are made out of atoms that came from a star. They've all been recycled thousands of times as have you and I. So, if that's true, then I am everywhere in the universe, in an extended sense, and therefore, it's only me out there, so what is there to be afraid of? What is there that needs solace-seeking? Nothing. There's nothing to be afraid of, because it's all us.

The trouble is, we've been separated from being that universe by being born, and given a name, and an identity, and being individuated. We've been separated from the oneness. People have this yearning to be part of the overall one again.

Every person you look at; you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking."

~George Carlin

Carpe diem🌀