Sad news

Lucia.chamrazova

Apr 28, 2022, 12:51:12 AM4/28/22
to pkd...@googlegroups.com

Hi all,

As you all might remember Marie Louise who was a long time active member of this group had passed away on 28.2.2022.
I haven’t heard from her since 27.2. and today I have found out of her passing away.
I am not sure if you knew about it and just thought will let you know as she was always trying to help us all to heal.

I will remember her as my friend who was always there for me on this PKD journey.

May your soul rest in peace Louise.

🖤
Lucia

Odoslané z iPhone
Lucia Chamrazová

anthony...@fastmail.co.uk

Apr 28, 2022, 2:04:54 AM4/28/22
to pkd...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for letting me/ us know. I corresponded regularly with her yet it went quiet and...

Sad when the battle is lost.

All the best Michael

Cavalier de l'iPad:
 “ Every moment happens twice : Inside and Outside ..and they are two different histories ..!
Carpe diem🌀

Diane Smith

Apr 28, 2022, 4:09:48 PM4/28/22
to pkd...@googlegroups.com
How 😢 sad !

Sent from my awesome Blue iPhone 13

~Diane

On Apr 27, 2022, at 8:04 PM, anthony...@fastmail.co.uk wrote:

Thank you for letting me/ us know. I corresponded regularly with her yet it went quiet and...

nes...@gmail.com

Apr 29, 2022, 12:14:40 PM4/29/22
to PKD
Ooooh.