System.IO.FileLoadException

kifle...@gmail.com

May 3, 2019, 5:57:00 AM5/3/19
to Pkcs11Interop
Hi all,

Can someone tell me what this error cause? and what can i do to solve this. Here i was tried to sign PDF using PKCS11Interop.PDF library.

System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'Pkcs11Interop, Version=3.3.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
File name: 'Pkcs11Interop, Version=3.3.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'
at Net.Pkcs11Interop.PDF.Pkcs11RsaSignature.InitializePkcs11Signature(String libraryPath, String tokenSerial, String tokenLabel, Byte[] pin, String ckaLabel, Byte[] ckaId, HashAlgorithm hashAlgorihtm)

Thanks & regard,

Dejul

Jyoshna Bayyapureddy

May 3, 2019, 6:19:55 AM5/3/19
to Pkcs11Interop
Hi,

Did you keep pkcs11interop.dll as a reference in your project? If not please add the dll as reference.

Thanks & Regards,

Jyoshna Bayyapureddy,

Website: www.syntizen.com

Email: jyo...@syntizen.com

kifle...@gmail.com

May 4, 2019, 12:54:54 AM5/4/19
to Pkcs11Interop
Yes i already add Pkcs11interop & Pkcs11interop.PDF as reference using NuGet and also clean and rebuild the solution but still get that error.
Message has been deleted

kifle...@gmail.com

May 24, 2019, 3:16:56 AM5/24/19
to Pkcs11Interop
Actually i found that this error because of my application call the old library version. In my project, I'm try to read certificate in token by using pkcs11interop 4.1.1 ... and also do a PDF Signing using pkcs11interop.PDF 1.3.0 which include pkcs11interop 3.3.0 and iTextSharp 5.5.11 ..

So now im little bit confuse about how to handle this version dependencies. My question is how could i add same package name with different version for pkcs11interop ?? because the signing and read function need a different library

Thank you
Dejul