doesn't load specified css file

pucek

Apr 14, 2011, 5:36:08 PM4/14/11
to Pixie
Hello,

"Tip: Pixie will always look for a CSS file with the name of the
current page slug. Lets say you have installed the links module. When
a visitor views the page www.mysite.com/links/ (www.mysite.com?s=links
for those of you without clean URL support) Pixie will look for a CSS
file called links.css in your current themes folder (/admin/themes/
current_theme/). If found Pixie will load this file into the rest of
your CSS. This allows you to completely change the look of a certain
page. This will work for any static, module or plugin page you have on
your site."

I have a page named "acc" and a file "acc.css" in the theme directory,
it doesn't load it, I was trying to rename it for "acccss" and other
possible names, it didn't worked. I would be very greatfull for help.