PFX - Pixie fork xtreme

Tony

Jun 10, 2011, 12:53:41 PM6/10/11
to Pixie
Hey every one!
my name is Tony and I was working on Pixie's code up until the last
release. Work commitments and lack of time kind of put the breaks on
any active community involvement I could continue with. However, I
didn't stop working on Pixie. I forked the code and made alot of
changes when I could.
Having spoken to Warren (He owns Pixie,) we were in talks about
releasing my changes as a new Pixie version. I don't know how far away
from that we could or ever will be.
So therefore I have put the code on github along with it's source.
It is available at https://github.com/heydojo/pfx
It does not upgrade an existing Pixie site, a fresh start must be
made.
There are likely bugs I didn't find. Please report them on github if
you are willing to help (Patches or pull requests welcome too.)

I'm posting this up here because I would like gauge interest and would
appreciate constructive feed back. It largely does what I want it to
do.

So, if you can spare the time, please try it and let me know if the
potential is there for this code to be useful. It could become a new
Pixie version if the interest is there.
Many thanks,
Tony

frank

Jun 13, 2011, 6:39:07 AM6/13/11
to Pixie
Glad to see you back Tony ! I'll test your release soon. Thanx.