Big problem on live site (No Blocks and No Admin Settings)

d13t

May 20, 2011, 4:02:04 AM5/20/11
to Pixie
Hopefully someone encountered this problem and can help me.

There are 3 problems:

1. Blocks on every page won't load or show up.

2. Logged in as Admin, I can edit and publish the existing pages as
well as dynamic posts, but I when I want to edit the Settings… I can't
see the Settings, e.g. "admin/index.php?s=settings" is blank. I can
see the menu with Pages, Site etc. but the content field is empty on
every Settings menu item.

3. Same goes with File Manager. No content.

Really need a big help here because the website is live and a big
event is on today and tomorrow.