Piwall plays video once

Brian Burke

Nov 30, 2022, 8:31:38 AM11/30/22
to PiWall Users
Hey everyone!  I have the piwall set up and it works for 1 video.  If I try to play a new video, right after the first has finished, it seems like it is trying to play it on top of the previous one and it does not show up properly.  There is nothing wrong with either of the videos because I have played them both as the first video and they work.  The problem only happens when I try to run one of them after the first.   If I reboot all the raspberry pi computers, the video will play but if I try to play the second video without rebooting, the problem occurs.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thierry Mijsoot

Dec 1, 2022, 4:48:31 AM12/1/22
to PiWall Users
Hello Brian,
Can you please explain more, give the exact command lines and distributions and the versions of the software ?