how to test resolution and video clarity

Kevin McGurn

Jan 21, 2023, 7:01:19 AM1/21/23
to PiWall Users
I set up a PiWall recently thanks to the help of updated install help here. Thanks so much.  My goal is for the full video to be 1080p and for 3 displays in portrait to show it.  From my calculations each display would be at 540x960.

I'm using 43 inch displays and OBS as a video source.  I'm not convinced that my displays are at 540x960.  It looks more like less dots stretched over that area.  Is there a way to test the resolution my Pi units are actually displaying at?