Nov 10 Tech Talk: MongoDB for Rubyists

Mike Dalessio

Nov 9, 2009, 12:54:13 PM11/9/09
to Pivotal NYC Tech Talk
Hello everyone,

This Tuesday: Kyle Banker, developer at 10gen, will be presenting on
MongoDB for Rubyists at Pivotal NYC's lunchtime tech talk.

The talk is scheduled to start at 12:15, and since we're buying pizza
for everyone from Waldy's wood-fired ovens (the local favorite of
Pivotal NYC), we'd appreciate it if you RSVP at the following URL:

http://www.eventbrite.com/event/485422913

Map, directions, and details are also available at eventbrite.

Kyle will be presenting again on MongoDB later on Tuesday at nyc.rb,
so if you can't make the Tuesday night meeting, this is a great
opportunity to hang out in our office, eat some great food, and chat
with a smart dude.

And even if you plan on going to nyc.rb, Kyle's going to be telling a
completely different set of jokes at the 12:15 show!

Related links:

* http://www.10gen.com/
* http://www.mongodb.org/
* http://kylebanker.com/