Round the AVG "average" values to avoid 214.333333... being shown?

mike...@gmail.com

Apr 14, 2018, 4:40:45 AM4/14/18
to pivot4j-list
Good day! I am using the AVG "average" aggregation feature of Pivot4j
to show the average of the table columns. I have 3 rows in each column, and
when the average is not a round number I am getting the very long numbers
displayed at the "average" added row - such as 214.333333333...

To improve the readability of table I would like to round these AVG values.
Please tell me, how to round these AVG values through the Pivot4j user interface?
Or, if it is impossible through UI, what Pivot4j files do I need to modify and how?

Best regards,
Mike Banon