UNKNOWN SOURCE

mar...@deusdet.co.za

Jul 20, 2017, 3:47:27 AM7/20/17
to pivot4j-list
hi All,

I am trying to run Pivot4J in Pentaho and get the following error:

at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.TaskThread$WrappingRunnable.run(TaskThread.java:61)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

I have no idea what this is...

Please be so kind as to assist.

Xavier Cho

Jul 23, 2017, 7:43:30 AM7/23/17
to pivot4j-list
Hi,

I'm afraid the attached stacktrace is missing the significant information. If there was an error
with Pivot4J, it's probable that the root exception was logged before or after the quoted part.

Please check your log file again and let me know if you can find the relevant information.

Thanks!

Xavier

2017년 7월 20일 목요일 오후 4시 47분 27초 UTC+9, mar...@deusdet.co.za 님의 말: