REQUESTED RESOURCE NOT AVAILABLE (SORRY SOMETHING WENT WRONG)

mar...@deusdet.co.za

Jul 19, 2017, 3:06:33 AM7/19/17
to pivot4j-list
Good day,

I am a bit stuck here, I installed Pentaho 7.1.0.0.12 and pivot4j-pentaho-0.9-plugin.

When opening the Pivot4J from Pentaho File>New>Pivot4J I get only the screen below:

I search through some threads and found the that you can browse directy to Pivot4J with the following url: http://localhost:8080/pivot4j-analytics-0.9/ (I am not sure if this url as correct)

When doing this I get the below error:

I have attached the catalina log for today as well.

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

catalina.2017-07-19.log

Xavier Cho

Jul 23, 2017, 7:40:26 AM7/23/17
to pivot4j-list
Hi,

I suspect it was because Pivot4J 0.9 is too old to run on Pentaho 7.x. You can install the latest snapshot version (1.0)
of the plugin from the integrated marketplace, or download it from the build site below and install it manually:
Please try the new version and see if it resolves the problem.

Thanks!

Xavier

2017년 7월 19일 수요일 오후 4시 6분 33초 UTC+9, mar...@deusdet.co.za 님의 말: