Export Jpivot report without opening JSP page

sharadbhu...@anvizent.com

Sep 25, 2018, 9:07:03 AM9/25/18
to pivot4j-list
Hi Folks,

First, This pivot4j is awsome. its very nice work and easy to use. but recently, i got some queries from one of my client, they want to export pivot reports on the fly, i mean without opening report.

Is this possible in pivot4j?

On my application home page, all the created reports list will be showing. On each report, one button is there to download or export. if end user clicks on it, it should download report in pdf format without opening report.

Please let me know, is this possible in pivot4j or not? If it is possible, then what is way to achieve that?

Thanks
Sharad