Analyze all frames not responding in plot spatial parameters

Imtiaz Shah

Jun 6, 2024, 3:53:19 AMJun 6
to PIVlab
Hi,

I am not sure why analyze all frames are not working in the latest version of PIV lab. It seems to work fine in my other computer which runs MATLAB R2023b and PIVlab 2.63.

The computer with the error is running a MATLAB 2024a and PIVlab 3.01. I have attached a screenshot below along with some image sets. "Current frame" can be analyzed but "analyze all frames" is faded out :(

Regards
Imtiaz

cropped_frame_0006.png
cropped_frame_0002.png
cropped_frame_0004.png
cropped_frame_0005.png
cropped_frame_0003.png
cropped_frame_0001.png
Picture1.png

William Thielicke (Shrediquette)

Jun 6, 2024, 12:24:36 PMJun 6
to PIVlab
Hi, is there anything displayed in the command window...?

Imtiaz Shah

Jun 6, 2024, 10:28:57 PMJun 6
to PIVlab
Hi,

Unfortunately no errors popped up on the command window of the MATLAB. Just incase its important, it managed to analyze all frames when evaluating the vectors, its just the plot tab where it cant calculate for all frames.

All of these work well with my other PC with PIVlab 2.63 and MATLAB 2023b. Perhaps its an issue with the MATLAB versions?

Regards
Imtiaz