Hello boss, can you please give me a document or a related article on turbulent flow analysis in pipelines using PIVLab software, reference materials on oscillating velocity components (u' v' w') for turbulent flow in pipes, I need related documents

alexfuguson

May 12, 2024, 12:03:12 PMMay 12
to PIVlab
Hello boss, can you please give me a document or a related article on turbulent flow analysis in pipelines using PIVLab software, reference materials on oscillating velocity components (u' v' w') for turbulent flow in pipes, I need related documents (u' v' w') to export and draw diagrams. If you have related documents, please let me refer. Thank you very much

William Thielicke (Shrediquette)

May 13, 2024, 2:59:34 AMMay 13
to PIVlab
Hello, I don't have such documents, sorry.