regarding submission of PIVlab job to HPC

Amritanshu Sarangi

Jun 27, 2024, 12:15:06 AM (9 days ago) Jun 27
to PIVlab
Hi,
can anybody help me guide how to submit the PIVlab "analyze all" job in hpc (it uses PBS job scheduler ). any pdf or tutorials regarding it will be very much helpful ....

also in my laptop i am getting message that the parallel pool is not yet supported for pivlab how to resolve it ?

William

Jun 27, 2024, 5:00:44 AM (9 days ago) Jun 27
to PIVlab
Hi, could you post the commadn line output? Parallel processing of videos is not supported (because it is difficult to acces different frames in a single file at the same time). You will need to work with image files for parallel processing.

I have no experience with HPC. But maybe you can go to the matlab preferences, then to parallel computing toolbox and set something there...?