Mask zone color change in results

Rabinder Kaur

May 21, 2024, 9:46:49 AMMay 21
to PIVlab
Hello William,

I have a question about changing the visualization color of the masked zones of the image results: by default the masked zones in results images appears in red with red 'x' symbols upon it;

how can I change it to black without any symbols, please? Is there any way to make it happen already in PIVlab without exporting and working on it? I tried to scroll the PIVlab codes to find the codeline to modify it, but I could not find it. Can you give me any indication about in which matlab file I can find it, please?

Sorry for disturbing and thank you in advance. Waiting for the reply.

result_mask_screen.png

William Thielicke (Shrediquette)

May 24, 2024, 6:57:50 AMMay 24
to PIVlab
Hi, you can set the mask transparency to 100% then no mask will be drawn. To change everything to black, you will have to change the code, but I am currently travelling.