Hello boss, let me ask, when I click on mean u and mean v on the software, the data as shown in the picture appears. So, when analyzed, do these data have any effect on the change in actual results? And what is the meaning of this data? Thank you ver

alexfuguson

May 23, 2024, 1:10:07 PMMay 23
to PIVlab
Hello boss, let me ask, when I click on mean u and mean v on the software, the data as shown in the picture appears. So, when analyzed, do these data have any effect on the change in actual results? And what is the meaning of this data? Thank you very much
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb.jpg

William Thielicke (Shrediquette)

May 24, 2024, 6:59:49 AMMay 24
to PIVlab
Hi, this will subtract a scalar value from your vector field.