PIVlab 2.6 error when computing mean background

gio moscato

Nov 11, 2022, 10:00:05 AM11/11/22
to PIVlab
Hi,
I've update PIVlab to the latest release (v2.6). When I try to compute and subtract the mean background, it gives me this error in the command window:

Error using PIVlab_GUI>generate_BG_img_parallel/parfor%supply_1
Index exceeds the number of array elements. Index must not exceed 0.

Error in PIVlab_GUI>generate_BG_img_parallel (line 2729)
                parfor    i=1:numel(imagelist_A)

Error in PIVlab_GUI>preview_preprocess_Callback (line 4839)
        generate_BG_img_parallel

Error while evaluating UIControl Callback.

Do you have an idea of how can I solve the problem? I'm running Matlab 2022b.

Thank you guys

Giorgio

William Thielicke (Shrediquette)

Nov 11, 2022, 11:12:19 AM11/11/22
to PIVlab
Hi, yes sorry there was a bug, please download 2.60 again, it was fixed today.

gio moscato

Nov 15, 2022, 11:40:43 AM11/15/22
to PIVlab
Still having the issue, even though I've just downloaded again PIVlab:

Error using PIVlab_GUI>generate_BG_img_parallel/parfor%supply_1
Index exceeds the number of array elements. Index must not exceed 0.

Error in PIVlab_GUI>generate_BG_img_parallel (line 2729)
                parfor    i=1:numel(imagelist_A)

Error in PIVlab_GUI>preview_preprocess_Callback (line 4838)

        generate_BG_img_parallel

Error while evaluating UIControl Callback.

Any suggestions?

Thank you

William Thielicke (Shrediquette)

Nov 15, 2022, 12:24:18 PM11/15/22
to PIVlab
Hi, I tested 2022a, 2010b and 2019b with and without parallel toolbox and can't reproduce the problem. I was using the example images "fuerteventura".
Do you have the problem with the example images too? If not, please supply your images. Could you please post the complete contents of the command windows (including start-up messages)?

William Thielicke (Shrediquette)

Nov 15, 2022, 2:29:00 PM11/15/22
to PIVlab
Just installed 2022b and also get the error now....

William Thielicke (Shrediquette)

Nov 15, 2022, 2:59:33 PM11/15/22
to PIVlab

William Thielicke (Shrediquette)