Hello boss, please help me. I chose vortex locator in Plot to analyze the turbulent flow parameters. When I finished drawing and clicked export to file, there was a phenomenon like the picture. Please help me, boss, why? The file has a phenomenon lik

alexfuguson

May 17, 2024, 2:36:06 PMMay 17
to PIVlab
Hello boss, please help me. I chose vortex locator in Plot to analyze the turbulent flow parameters. When I finished drawing and clicked export to file, there was a phenomenon like the picture. Please help me, boss, why? The file has a phenomenon like I'm applying color. Thank you very much
11111111111111111111111111111111ggg.jpg

William Thielicke (Shrediquette)

May 24, 2024, 6:55:56 AMMay 24
to PIVlab
Maybe you applied a mask or discarded vectors...?