gradle-pitest-plugin 1.7.4 has been released.
- Do not pass --testPlugin for PIT 1.6.7+ for forward compatibility - #277
- Deprecate testPlugin configuration parameter (not needed in PIT
1.6.7+, to be removed in PIT 1.8.0) - #277
- PIT 1.7.4 by default
- Upgrade Gradle wrapper to 6.9.2
- Test for exclusion of certain mutators - #303 - PR by Narendra Pathai
1. The testPlugin configuration parameter is deprecated and should not
be used. In fact, starting with 1.6.7 it is no longer used (it is enough
to add the PIT plugin as a buildscript dependency or just set
junit5PluginVersion to use the JUnit 5 plugin). In addition, that
property is planned to be removed in PIT 1.8.0.
2. Using junit5PluginVersion no longer internally set testPlugin
property. For using with old PIT (<1.6.7) it is required to set it
explicitly in configuration.
The artifacts are available in The Central Repository (aka Maven
More information is available on the project web page:
- Working code is not enough