How to view unit test logs from PIT execution?

Ben Frey

Jul 27, 2021, 2:18:29 PM7/27/21
to PIT Users
I'm trying to troubleshoot a Spock test that runs fine via Spock/JUnit, but PIT claims it's failing. I put in some print statements for debugging but I don't see the prints (I also tried debugging the task, but it didn't break on the breakpoint). Is there some way to see the logs from the unit tests that pitest is running?

Henry Coles

Jul 28, 2021, 4:22:59 AM7/28/21
to pitu...@googlegroups.com
Have you enabled verbose logging?