Log to see mutations

Elisa Verza

Aug 30, 2023, 5:18:27 AM8/30/23
to PIT Users
Hi everybody,  I'm newbie with pit so I have a question: is there an option or a log where to see the mutated code for each mutation?

Thanks to all

Henry Coles

Aug 30, 2023, 5:32:28 AM8/30/23
to pitu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Elisa,

Pit mutates bytecode, it is not possible to see a mutated version of the source.

If you wish to see the mutated bytecode active the `export` feature and the mutants will be written to disk in the output folder.

On Wed, 30 Aug 2023 at 10:18, Elisa Verza <velis...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi everybody,  I'm newbie with pit so I have a question: is there an option or a log where to see the mutated code for each mutation?

Thanks to all

jamesf...@gmail.com

Oct 20, 2023, 4:33:17 PM10/20/23
to PIT Users
Hey Henry,

How do you activate the export feature, specifically interested in the commandline version.

Thanks!