Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

Artem Khvastunov

não lida,
26 de jan. de 2015, 17:15:4126/01/2015
para pitu...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

I would like to introduce to you new IntelliJ IDEA Pitest plugin. The idea of it is to make mutation testing as much easy as possible. The plugin allows you to run Pitest against existed unit test in one click. You don't need to manually setup options, they will be derived from JUnit configuration. Report will be shown using default IDEA Coverage functionality.

Current version represents the first implementation attempt. Before I publish it to official JetBrains repository, I would like to ask you to take a look at it. I would appreciate any feedback and bug reports.

Limitations of the current version:
- IntelliJ IDEA 14 (IC or IU) via JRE 7+
- JUnit
- not fully correct coverage calculation
- only basic Pitest parameters

Plans:
- publish plugin to official repository
- TestNG support
- fancy JUnit like tests execution UI
- extended coverage information (like Pitest's HTML report)

Hints how to use:
- install plugin
- right click on the JUnit test
- select Run with Pitest
- open file which is covered by test in the editor

Regards,
Artem

rogerio....@bluesoft.com.br

não lida,