Pitest and sonarqube

Miguel Gonzalez

Nov 2, 2021, 3:57:30 AM11/2/21
to PIT Users
Hi!

  I am pretty new to Sonarqube and Pitest.

  I can run pitest through Maven. I want to import the reports into Sonarqube, I am using the mutation plugin for sonarqube.

  I get a bunch of warnings that I am not sure if it is a Pitest or Sonarqube issue:

   WARN: Found unknown mutation operator: org.pitest.mutationtest.engine.gregor.mutators.returns.NullReturnValsMutator

  Thanks in advance,

  Miguel

Miguel Gonzalez

Nov 11, 2021, 7:55:18 AM11/11/21
to PIT Users
anyone?

Henry Coles

Nov 11, 2021, 8:18:32 AM11/11/21
to pitu...@googlegroups.com
The warning is not generated by pitest, so must be a sonarqube plugin issue.