Total number of unit tests

Florin Semenescu

Nov 3, 2023, 4:37:05 PM11/3/23
to PIT Users
Hello,

Is there a way to get the total number of unit tests from the pit reports? (html/xml)
From the "fullMutationMatrix" report, I can get/count the total number of unit tests involved in the mutation process but not the total number of unit tests of the project.
I know PIT is running the whole unit tests suite because sometimes it fails due to some of the causes explained in - "My tests normally run green but PIT says the suite isn’t green" (https://pitest.org/faq/).
So I guess it should be possible to find out that info somehow (total nb. of unit tests).
Any ideas?

Thank you,
Florin