Alone rat?

Jordan Daphnis

Mar 22, 2024, 3:58:40 AMMar 22
to Pittsburgh Rat Lovers Club
Hi all!

I've gotten different information about what to do when I only have one rat left. I do only have one left now. he is 1 year 8 months and he is still healthy and playful.

a. With this additional info: Is it a good idea to get him friends if I have time to supervise them/introduce them? I don't think he's genuinely aggressive but he does play fight and he is feisty lol
b. If not, what should I do instead? I'm going to be able to be with him 24/7 at the start of April but really can't after that most days.

I know they're very social so it really breaks my heart to have him on his own like this :(