Fwd: LTI Colloquium: Emily Mower Provost, 2/22/19

1 view

Emily Ahn

Feb 18, 2019, 9:11:11 PM2/18/19
to pitt...@googlegroups.com, Han, Na-Rae
Hello again!

Join us for hearing from Emily Mower Provost again!
Here is the list of following Colloquiums we will be hosting at CMU LTI:

   - 2/22/19 - Emily Mower Provost (U. Michigan)
   - 3/1/18 - NO COLLOQUIUM - Open House
   - 3/8/19 - Ray Mooney (UT Austin)
   - 3/15/19 - NO COLLOQUIUM - Spring Break
   - 3/22/19 - Ming Zhou (Microsoft Asia)
   - 3/29/19 - Heng Ji (RPI)
   - 4/5/19 - Jure Leskovec (Stanford)
   - 4/12/19 - NO COLLOQUIUM - Spring Carnival
   - 4/19/19 - Leila Wehbe (CMU)
   - 4/26/19 - Kristina Toutanova (Google)
   - 5/3/19 - Lillian Lee (Cornell)