Fw: Generative Dialogue Roles

Litman, Diane J

Mar 17, 2017, 12:07:55 PM3/17/17
to pitt...@googlegroups.com, CS - itspoke

From: Rufus, Michele (CONT) <Michel...@capitalone.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2017 1:06 PM
To: Litman, Diane J
Subject: Generative Dialogue Roles

Hi Diane!  Thank you for your time on the phone today.

I am again Michele Rufus a Diversity Tech Talent Strategist at Capital One.  I am in search of strong talent for current and anticipated roles at Capital One.  Do you know of any strong Generative Dialogue talent that may be interested in having a 15-20 min exploratory conversation about Capital One with me.  I promise to be fun.

If so, please feel free to forward my contact information or send any referrals to me.  If you have any questions and/or concerns please let me know.

Thank you.  Have a great day!

Michele

Michele Rufus

Tech Talent Acquisition

Mobile: (214) 945-9262

cid:8ADC19E6-4B5D-4323-BDE4-6CFB295D5306