Fw: Summer Internship Opening in the AI Lab@Philips Research, Cambridge, MA

Litman, Diane J

Apr 18, 2017, 8:51:40 PM4/18/17
to pitt...@googlegroups.com, CS - itspoke

"Summer Internship Opening at AI Lab@Philips Research, Cambridge, MA"

We have an immediate opening for an internship position in the AI Lab@Philips Research, Cambridge, MA location. The ideal candidate must be a PhD. student in Computer Science (with focus in NLP/Computational Linguistics and strong deep learning expertise). For more details about the position, please visit this link: https://philips.avature.net/campuscareers/ProjectDetail/Cambridge-Massachusetts-United-States-Intern-Natural-Language-Processing-Research-Scientist-Cambridge-MA-Summer-2017/9355

If you think you are a good fit for this position, please send me a copy of your resume by 28th April, 2017.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Sadid Hasan, PhD.
Senior Scientist, Artificial Intelligence Lab
Philips Research North America
Web: www.sadidhasan.com