piqirun module

Steve Spiegel

Nov 17, 2013, 12:14:39 PM11/17/13
to pi...@googlegroups.com
I installed piqi with opam and am attempting to compile a simple example. I
use the following command:

ocamlfind ocamlc -linkpkg -package piqi test_piqi.ml

Error: No implementations provided for the following modules:
Piqirun referenced from test_piqi.cmx

Any idea what the issue is?

Steve

Anton Lavrik

Nov 17, 2013, 2:43:56 PM11/17/13
to pi...@googlegroups.com, Steve Spiegel
Try linking it with "piqi.runtime":

    ocamlfind ocamlc  -linkpkg -package piqi.runtime test_piqi.ml

There are two runtime libraries. "piqi.runtime" is used if you need only Protocol Buffers serialization and the .ml file was generated "piqic ocaml". For XML and JSON serialization, the right package to link with is "piqi.lib". See the following documentation section for more details: http://piqi.org/doc/ocaml/#piqicompilersandgeneratedocamlfunctions

Anton

Steve

Steve Spiegel

Nov 17, 2013, 2:54:51 PM11/17/13
to pi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Anton,

This solved the problem. I appreciate the help!

Steve