Requirements for Kuwait-Piping Supervisor/Engineer

Mohammed Kaleem

Jan 13, 2012, 7:30:07 AM1/13/12
to pipin...@googlegroups.com

Experience required for the Job: 5 - 15 years
Job Location: Kuwait

Dear Candidate,

Dear Sir,

We require Piping Engineer/Piping Supervisor for our Client in Kuwait (Oil & Gas).

Industry : Oil & Gas Construction project.

Kindly do not change the subject line of the email.

Request : Kindly apply only if ......
If ur profile is matching & have relevant experience in Oil & Gas.
If you are willing to re-locate abroad & seriously looking for Job change (Kuwait).
We Request you to Kindly DO NOT APPLY in case if you are Not Seriously looking for Job Abroad, since after Selection this may embarrass us in front of Client.

Please attach & forward the updated CV.& update below details.

Present position :
Present location :
Qualification :
Total experience :
Oil & Gas Exp :
Present Salary :
Expected Salary :
Leed time to join :
Mobile number :
Passport Nos :

Piping Supervisor/Engineer
Degree with minimum 5 years of Experience as Supervisor

Thanks & regards
Sajid Sheikh
Ambe Consultancy Services (P) Ltd.,
Amore, 6th Floor, 2nd & 4th road,
Nr Railway station, Opp Corporation Bank,
Khar (W), Mumbai - 400 052
Tel: 022 42416313 (Direct)
E'mail : h...@ambe.com
Website : www.ambe.com

Note : This is mass email & some candidates may not match the requirements. We regret for the same & request you to kindly forward the email to you friends / collegues whose profile is matching.