Job Opening with Leading EPC Company in Mumbai for Designer, Engineer - Piping Layout (Oil & Gas Project)

Mohammed Kaleem

Jan 13, 2012, 7:29:22 AM1/13/12
to pipin...@googlegroups.com

Dear Candidate,

Dear Sir

We have got job opening with Leading EPC Company in Mumbai for Designer / Engineer - Piping Layout (Oil & Gas Project).

Requirement details Given below.

Job Title : Designer / Engineer - Piping Layout (Oil & Gas Project)
Experience : 7 to 15 Years
Qualification : Diploma / BE/B-Tech (Mechanical, Production)
Location : Mumbai
CTC : 6 to 16 Lac PA

Intrested Candidates Plz send me your Resume Immediately along with your proper contact details. Interview is going next week at Mumbai.

Best Regards,

Santosh Kumar Gupta (Manager Recruitment)
Step Up Placements
E-mail: santos...@stepupplacements.com
Website: www.stepupplacements.com