Pipe Spool Drawings: Isometrics; Piece Marking; Acorn Software

351 prikaz
Preskoči na prvu nepročitanu poruku

Renell Marquardt

nepročitano,
2. ožu 2016. 08:39:5302. 03. 2016.
u PipingStudy
Looking for new work or jobs for subcontractors.  Pipe spool drawings; Isometrics; Piece Marking.

Acorn software; AutoCAD related. Have worked with the founder of Acorn Software for many years.

Our group has many years experience and have worked with a variety of companies.  Save overhead in your company through these ups and downs in the economy and job out the work to our company.  We will work with you for a great price and look forward to making a relationship that last many years.

Please email: jmarquard...@gmail.com or call 920-530-6401.  Alternate phone: 920-680-7095

We do have a website. Please call, leave message or email.

Odgovori svima
Odgovori autoru
Proslijedi
0 novih poruka