Job Openings-Shut Down

Mohammed Abdul Kaleem

Jan 30, 2012, 8:47:48 AM1/30/12
to pipin...@googlegroups.com

Dear Candidate,
Hello,

We are the Authorized Recruitment Partner of Reliance Industries Ltd.

Here is an opening in our client company if that matches your profile and expertise, please rush your resume to us. We assure that all communication will be treated in confidence.

Company : Reliance Industries Ltd

Location : Jamnagar (Gujarat)

Position : Mechanical Piping Engineers (Construction)

Functional Area : Shut down jobs - Duration of two months.

Qualification : Degree / Diploma Engineers in Mechanical discipline with extended training in piping will be added advantage.

Experience : At least two years preferably in shut-down jobs.

Contact : Ms. Sheetal / Nikita / Harsha / Mr. Hanif

Bonace Engineers Pvt Ltd.

1, Rane Bhavan,

Opp: Hotel Twins,

Near Railway Station,

Thane (East) - 400 603

Tel: (022) 25325570, 32224923, 32950739, 65619033

--
Thanks and Regards,

Sheetal Sonje
Sr.Recruitment Executive