Mechanical ENGINEERS" on deputation basis for 1 year & extend-able job at MUMBAI.

Mohammed Kaleem

Jan 21, 2012, 8:30:04 AM1/21/12
to pipin...@googlegroups.com

Aarvi Encon is an ISO 9001: 2008& CRISIL SME1 Engineering consultant with branches all over India, Catering to Refinery, Oil & Gas & Petrochemical Projects.

We require " Mechanical ENGINEERS" on deputation basis for 1 year & extend-able job at MUMBAI.

Job Location: Mumbai
Role : Mechanical Engineer
Joining : Immediate

Job Responsibility
Candidates should have Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Candidates should have Exposer to construction industry , Oil & Gas, Refinery and Petrochemical Industries.
Candidates should have experience in coordination between office and site.

If you are interested then send me your updated resume in Word Format ,it will be appreciate if you forward this Message to your friends & colleague.

Thanks & Regards

Karan Singh
Sr. HR Executive
Aarvi Encon Pvt. Ltd.