Kuwait:Urgent opening for Piping Engineer Exp: More than 5 yrs in Oil & gas Industry

Mohammed Kaleem

Feb 5, 2012, 4:43:31 AM2/5/12
to pipin...@googlegroups.com

Dear Candidate,

Dear Superior Member,

Firestone Global is one of the fastest rising Superior Search Firm, a place for True dreamers, Jobseekers & Corporate leaders. We are dedicated in Superior and Turnkey Staffing Solutions over a wide geographical area that spans across Asia Pacific, Africa, Europe and Middle East markets, making us one of the leading HR search firm. We would like to invite you to be a part of FS Global Executive and Superior group to obtain your dream job and get an opportunity to shape your career with reputed companies across the globe.

Superior Job opportunity with our renowned client. Details are given below:-

A. Our Client Information:- One of the Largest EPC contracting Company in Kuwait

B. Designation:- Piping Engineer
C. Experience:- More than 5 years in Oil &Gas ,Refinery
D. Location:- Kuwait
E. Qualification:- B.E / B.Tech - Any
F. Job Type:- Permanent
G. Industry:- Oil & Gas

If interested, Kindly send me your updated resume with below details mentioned (Mandatory):-

1. Total Experience:
2. Relevant Experience in Oil & Gas:
3. Relevant Experience as Engineer:
4. Current Monthly Salary with other benefits:
5 Minimum Expected Monthly Salary:
6. Notice Period:-
7. Highest Qualification:-
8. Any personal plan before joining new company; If yes, please specify with duration:-
9. Current location:
10. Contact Details ( Share at least 2 number):
11. Current Designation:
12. Applied Designation:
13. Passport validity:
14. Is All required Documents available (Yes/no):

We have multiple opening available with us on the same position. Please do not hesitate to share the same mail with your friend or colleagues, if the opening suits with their candidature:-

Candidate Name Contact Number Email ID Company name Designation

Should you require any further details, please Call or mail undersigned.

Best Regards,

Neha,
Operation Department (Recruitment)
Firestone Global | Superior Talent Search Network
A Group Co. of Intelligence Service Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Email: ne...@firestoneglobal.com
Website: www.firestoneglobal.com