Error Message and Google Chrome crashing in the same spot every time.

fphel...@gmail.com

Sep 15, 2015, 11:51:54 AM9/15/15
to Pinv_Biosual
Hello Gustavo

I hope you are well and settled.

I have created a network of MTN Strain 1551 PPI. Now I am trying to upload my Drug target orthologues ( the file consists about 200 protein IDs) however, each time I do this I get this error message:

DataTables warning (table id = 'table_table'): Requested unknown parameter '14' from the data source for row 1193

Also after when the program gets to about 60/400 google chrome always crashes at pretty much the same spot every time.

I have tried this process on windows, yosimite and ubuntu as well as using LAN and WIFI and I get the same result ( error message and subsequent crashing) every time.

I haven't tried it on any other processes as it Nicky said it works best on google chrome.

Kind regards,
Florence