"The HTTP connection has been lost" message

naty...@gmail.com

Jul 31, 2018, 2:01:29 PM7/31/18
to Pinv_Biosual
Hi!

I'm trying to use your platform, but the "The HTTP connection has been lost, however, if your file has been successfully loaded the process will keep running, check the progress bar above" continues to appear.
My project name is NGJ_donorC and it's as a protected project.
Can you please help me?

Thanks and regards,

Natalia Gil Jaramillo
Universidade de Brasília

Gustavo Adolfo Salazar Orejuela

Aug 1, 2018, 4:05:44 AM8/1/18
to Pinv_Biosual
Hey there,
When did you tried this? I notice the server went down a couple of days ago, so I'm wondering if tis related. How big are your files? if is reasonable size, send them to me and I'll check if I can replicate the problem.
Bye,
Gustavo