Resizing the top and bottom panel.

mubr...@gmail.com

Oct 13, 2013, 1:47:43 PM10/13/13
to pinv_b...@googlegroups.com
It might be no very important but, it would be nice if the user was able to resize the top and bottom panel from the red horizontal line.

This is because when having several of rules added, the top panel becomes small to work with comfortably.

Adjusting should help increasing the hight of the top panel while reducing the hight of the bottom panel (vice versa).

Gustavo Adolfo Salazar Orejuela

Oct 14, 2013, 6:45:58 AM10/14/13
to pinv_b...@googlegroups.com
Hey, I also think it would be a cool feature to have, i have added as a suggestion for the next release(https://github.com/4ndr01d3/biosual/issues/13), so depending if i solve all the reported bugs and still have time to work on this, it might get include in the next release. I'll let you know any progress. Thanks for the idea.