Back to the 80s LIVE in Toronto - May 4, 2013

in...@pinoyevents.ca

Feb 13, 2013, 11:01:20 PM2/13/13
to pinoye...@googlegroups.com
BACK TO THE 80'S LIVE IN TORONTO!
Gino Padilla, Joey Albert & Raymond Lauchengco
The STARS of the 80's, award winning OPM artists who have popularized songs that have remained in our hearts and have become classics in today's generation such as
"Tell Me" by Joey Albert, "I Need You Back" by Raymond Lauchengco and "Let The Love Begin" by Gino Padilla are set to serenade us LIVE IN TORONTO!!!

Don't miss this rare opportunity to watch these three classic OPM stars share
ONE STAGE, ONE SHOW, ONE NIGHT

Saturday, May 4, 2013 at 7:00 pm at Global Kingdom Ministries, 1250 Markham Road,Toronto, ON.

Tickets: $65 (VIP), $50, $40, $30

For Tickets & Sponsorship Inquiries contact:
SANI: 647-242-6949
BELINDA: 647-686-9841
Email: primetimeeventsgroup@yahoo.com
Visit Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/events/116972131814900/
BUY TICKETS ONLINE: http://backtothe80s.pinoyevents.ca/seating/1

in...@pinoyevents.ca

Mar 24, 2013, 8:46:21 PM3/24/13
to pinoye...@googlegroups.com
BACK TO THE 80'S LIVE IN TORONTO!
Joey Albert, Gino Padilla,  & Raymond Lauchengco
The STARS of the 80's, award winning OPM artists who have popularized songs that have remained in our hearts and have become classics in today's generation such as
"Tell Me" by Joey Albert, "I Need You Back" by Raymond Lauchengco and "Let The Love Begin" by Gino Padilla are set to serenade us LIVE IN TORONTO!!!

Don't miss this rare opportunity to watch these three classic OPM AWARD WINNING artists share
ONE STAGE, ONE SHOW, ONE NIGHT!

Saturday, May 4, 2013 at 7:00 pm at Global Kingdom Ministries, 1250 Markham Road,Toronto, ON.

in...@pinoyevents.ca

Apr 9, 2013, 9:08:45 PM4/9/13
to pinoye...@googlegroups.com

in...@pinoyevents.ca

Apr 16, 2013, 10:33:34 PM4/16/13
to pinoye...@googlegroups.com
http://pinoyevents.ca

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pinoyevents.ca" group.

in...@pinoyevents.ca

Apr 19, 2013, 10:13:49 PM4/19/13
to pinoye...@googlegroups.com
Joey Albert, Gino Padilla,  & Raymond Lauchengco

INVITES YOU TO BACK TO THE 80'S CONCERT LIVE IN TORONTO!

WATCH THEIR VIDEOS BELOW:

Joey Albert:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvH3SLjTwPY

Gino Padilla:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8DULwYC048

Raymond Lauchengco:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3mwGjPMqkI

in...@pinoyevents.ca

Apr 29, 2013, 9:47:22 PM4/29/13
to pinoye...@googlegroups.com
To ALL VIP TICKET HOLDER to Back to the 80's Concert this Saturday, May 4, the Meet and Greet with the Artists will be held immediately after the concert at the Global Kingdom Ministries.  So, please stick around after the show and listen for further instructions during the concert.

in...@pinoyevents.ca