Insta pro

Instagram Pro

Feb 3, 2024, 12:04:16 PMFeb 3
to Pinoy Teleserye Shows

Instagram Pro emerges as a dynamic Android application, loaded with advanced features designed to complement the original Instagram app.

Insta pro

Ahmed Raza

Feb 18, 2024, 1:24:44 PMFeb 18
to Pinoy Teleserye Shows

Shillong Teer is a popular archery-based lottery game played in the northeastern Indian state of Meghalaya, specifically in the picturesque city of Shillong. The game involves participants placing bets on the number of arrows hitting a target during two rounds of archery conducted each day.

Utkarsh Saroj

Apr 8, 2024, 2:36:41 AMApr 8
to Pinoy Teleserye Shows

Thanks Ahmed for pointing out the Shillong Teer Game. I'm the ticket seller of this game in Shillong, India. You can also buy this tickets if you're interested in playing. By the way, I do have a website that shows shillong teer result as soon as they are out.