Our first ride of the new year, how about you?

hon...@gmail.com

Jan 6, 2019, 5:10:20 PM1/6/19
to PinoTalk
With sunny skies and a balmy temp in the 50s (about 12c) we headed out for a pleasant spin on the local rail-trail.  We hadn't been on the bike since early December and my legs felt a bit heavy for most of the way.  The trail was busy with bike and pedestrians enjoying the fine sunny day.  Only logged a  bit more than 20 miles but it made me long for some more adventures further from home.  2018 saw us riding to Montreal from Vermont and a few days cycling the Loire in November along with our normal local rides.    No real plans for the new year yet but what places do you plan on taking your Pino in 2019?

larry black

Jan 6, 2019, 5:22:09 PM1/6/19
to pino...@googlegroups.com
After a successful stint as support team for the tandem rally ‘round New Zealand last month, we were invited to provide support for this summer’s British Isles cruise.
Starting in Wales finishing in Scotland .

On Sun, Jan 6, 2019 at 5:10 PM <hon...@gmail.com> wrote:
With sunny skies and a balmy temp in the 50s (about 12c) we headed out for a pleasant spin on the local rail-trail.  We hadn't been on the bike since early December and my legs felt a bit heavy for most of the way.  The trail was busy with bike and pedestrians enjoying the fine sunny day.  Only logged a  bit more than 20 miles but it made me long for some more adventures further from home.  2018 saw us riding to Montreal from Vermont and a few days cycling the Loire in November along with our normal local rides.    No real plans for the new year yet but what places do you plan on taking your Pino in 2019?

You are subscribed to the "PinoTalk" discussion group.
If you have joined recently other members would be pleased to see a short message introducing you.
Larry Black
Mt Airy Bicycle
College Park Bicycle
Maryland, USA
www.bike123.com
la...@bike123.com

Doug Smart

Jan 6, 2019, 11:57:02 PM1/6/19
to pino...@googlegroups.com
Jen and I are in Perth, Australia at the moment. Enjoying excellent bike paths, although having to manage the heat by choosing when to ride.

We’ll be here a month, hope to clock up some k’s and elevate our fitness. Our plans for 2019 include Netherlands, Belgium, and the Danube (details still to be locked and loaded). We’re absolutely loving the Pino.

image1.jpeg

Doug